![]() |
| Before |
I hate doing beauty makeup, so I decided to force myself to do a beauty makeup for the practice. If I had to do beauty, though, I wanted to make it worth my while, so I decided to go with Bellatrix before she was sent to Azkaban and was described in Order of the Phoenix as being rather beautiful even though she's a horrible person. I drew inspiration from the show "Once Upon a Time" and their many, many villainous beauty makeups--in particular, the Evil Queen from Snow White.
![]() |
| After Part 1: Hogwarts 7th year student |
![]() |
| 7th year Bellatrix |
Then we decided to see what she looked like after her 13.5 years in Azkaban.
![]() |
| After Part 2: Post-Azkaban Bellatrix |
Bellatrix is one of many ingenious characters that Rowling's brilliant mind spawned, and also one of my personal least favorite characters in the series. I mean, she's incredible as a villain and I love her for her villainy, but I despise her in relation to all the other characters because she's so insane, so malicious, and such a sociopath. She's brilliant, but scary.
It was an interesting experience, bringing her to life this afternoon and thinking about her life before and after Azkaban. I love her, but I hate her.








No comments:
Post a Comment